Pole with an external covering from ROSA S-31 B synthetic material
Lighting poles with an external covering from a synthetic material are small architectural forms and are intended for illumination of parks, squares, green zones, small areas and markets.
The variety of types and heights of supports allows to pick up corresponding lighting for any object. Supports with an external covering from a synthetic material differ in high aesthetics, ease in transportation and installation, resistance to influence of environmental factors, high mechanical durability.
The lighting support with an external covering from synthetic material consists of three connected elements:
• load-bearing structure made of steel pipes of hybrid structure, welded to a steel base reinforced with stiffeners;
• external elements made of a special composition of artificial materials by thermal molding and extrusion;
• self-extinguishing rigid polyurethane foam, which fills the space between the support structure and the plastic layer.
The support is designed in such a way that the load from the wind pressure is distributed on the steel structure.
Poles with an external covering from synthetic material are characterized:
• high corrosion resistance;
• small weight, which facilitates transportation and installation;
• high aesthetics;
• resistance to adverse atmospheric phenomena;
• resistance to salt, ammonia and other aggressive substances;
• resistance to ultraviolet light;
• excellent mechanical properties;
• possibility of use in any climatic zone;
• low maintenance costs.
Height: 3,32 m
Poles with end type - ”B"
Diameter of the end of a pole: Ø60 mm
Type of lamp used: lamp with mounting Ø60
Type of foundation / anchor device: B-30 / Z-30
Weight: 29 kg
Base size: 300 mm