Galvanized round lighting pole STOLB STC 10М 60/200/3
Metal lighting poles are used to support lamps, searchlights (floodlights) and other lighting devices. Exterior lighting poles are mounted on the highways, streets, squares and parks, sports grounds, entertainment centers, at the gas stations, cottage villages and other objects. Modern street lighting pillars are installed everywhere and provide citizens with the safety. In order to properly organize the lighting, special electric poles are needed, on which the lighting fixtures will be located. Until recently, power and lantern poles were made of concrete. Modern lighting pillars are made of metal. The best option are steel poles, protected against corrosion by hot dip galvanizing, as they have the best correlation between quality and price.
- 10 m high (3 m, 3.5 m, 4 m, 6 m, 7 m, 8 m, 8m, 9 m, 11 m, 12 m, 14 m, 16 m, 18 m and 20 meters are also available).
- Wall thickness – 3 mm.
- Type of the galvanized pole: round.
- Outer diameter at the base – 200 mm.
- Diameter of the pole's ending (seat for lamp) – 60 mm.
- Size of thrust bearing: 410 х 410 mm, distance between bolts for the anchor device: 300 х 300 mm.
- Type of the base: FP3.
- Weight: 115 kg.